Although vinyl wraps have been around for awhile now they seem to be gaining more and more popularity as time goes on. Many vehicle owners and business owners are steering toward vinyl wraps for their cars, trucks and company fleets because of all the benefits related to them. Wondering what exactly all the hype is about? Check out why vinyl wraps are great for everyone!
Benefits of Vinyl Wraps:
- Cost Friendly- Vinyl wraps are indeed a lot more affordable and cost friendly than traditional paint jobs. In fact most vinyl wraps cost ⅓ to ½ the cost of a traditional paint job.
- Removable- Vinyl wraps are 100% removable and do not harm your initial paint job that lays just beneath the wrap. Should you decide you know longer want the vinyl wrap you chose simply have it removed by an experienced professional and restore you car back to its factory or previous paint job
- Protects Your Car & Resale Value- Because vinyl wraps act as a protective shield for your original paint job as well as protect against dents, dings and weather exposure, should you wish to sell your car your resale value will be a lot higher than if you allowed for normal wear and tear. So not only are you keeping the original paint job intact you are also protecting the body of your car as well!
- Marketing/ROI- For those of you wrapping your company fleet or simply adding your company or business logo to your vehicle this is perhaps one of the best marketing techniques out there and that money can by. In fact vehicle vinyl wraps are considered one of the best return on investments for your marketing dollar. You are also able to reach a multitude of potential customers and audience in various demographics
- Down Time- Installing a vinyl wrap takes way LESS time than having a traditional paint job done. This means you get your vehicle back faster and don’t have to worry about a lot of down time.
In general there are a multitude of benefits to having a vinyl wrap installed on your vehicle. Perhaps one of our favorites is that you are able to truly customize your vinyl wrap with color, graphics, texture and finish! It is important however, to make sure that the person or business installing your vinyl wrap is experienced and used top quality materials and products. As always you get what you pay for and this has never been more true when it comes to a vinyl wrap!